WordCamp Nicaragua
Posted by WordCamp Central on December 30, 2022 at 3:13 pm

WordCamp Kerala 2023

WordCamp Kerala is a regional WordCamp organized by the Trivandrum, Kochi, Kozhikode, and Palakkad WordPress Meetup groups. Join us on March 25th,…
Meetup Organizer Newsletter: December 2022
Posted by Dot Org Community on December 22, 2022 at 9:33 am

Meetup Organizer Newsletter: December 2022

Hello, organizers! It’s been a big year of reactivation and improvements in our meetup world. This month we take a look at…
Tuesday Trainings: How do I contribute to WordPress? Part 3
Hello, all! For the second half of this year, I’ve been working on improving the overall Community Team experience with a particular…
WP Briefing: Episode 9: The Cartography of WordPress
X-comment from +make.wordpress.org/project: Comment on Announcement: New WordPress Incident Response Team
Pull Quote: I joined the most dedicated and inspiring community I have ever met: the WordPress community.
Posted by HeroPress on December 20, 2022 at 11:12 pm

Manifesting Our Life – Manifestare la nostra vita

Questo saggio è disponibile anche in italiano. Here is Isotta reading her own story aloud. Every morning from Monday to Friday, when…
Posted by Dot Org Community on December 20, 2022 at 3:05 pm

Community Team 2022 Goals Recap

Throughout 2022, the Community Team has been focused on a wide range of goals. These goals encompassed improvements to our programs and…
Community Team Reps for 2023
Posted by Dot Org Community on December 20, 2022 at 9:04 am

Community Team Reps for 2023

We are excited to announce the Community Team Reps for 2023. For 2023, we have selected 3 team reps compare to 2…
Hello everyone! The Diverse Speaker Training Group (#WPDiversity) helps WordPress event organizers diversify their speaker lineups and create more inclusive and welcoming…
In October and November 2022, the #WPDiversity group held an Inclusion workshop and follow-up coaching session, and a full-day in person women…
Posted by Dot Org Community on December 16, 2022 at 2:28 pm

Twitter links on WordCamp websites

I have been told that I can post here to start a discussion about it, so here it is For years, I…