- Be respectful. You don’t have to agree or get along with everyone, but you must be respectful. Personal attacks will not be tolerated.
- No discrimination. Regardless of anyone’s nationality, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or gender identification, we are all part of the WordPress Nation.
- No spam. If you have something to promote, please use the forums designated for promotion. Otherwise, don’t.
- No politics. Political discussions are not allowed, even as part of a larger discussion. The WP Nation includes people from many different IRL countries.
- No harassment. No threats or harassment of other users will be tolerated. Any instance of threatening or harassing behavior is grounds for deletion from the website.
- No adult content. No profanity or pornography is allowed. Posts containing adult material will be deleted.
- No illegal content. No re-posting of copyrighted materials or other illegal content is allowed. Any posts containing illegal content or copyrighted materials will be deleted upon discovery.
- No doxxing. Don’t reveal someone else’s personal information. Even if it is available publicly somewhere else.
- Post in relevant sub-forums only. Messages posted in the wrong topic area will be removed and placed in the correct sub-forum by moderators. Duplicate posts will be deleted.
- No cross-posting. Don’t make duplicate posts across different forums — it clogs things up and fractures the conversation.
The Community Rules apply to all areas of the WP After Party website. This means that you can’t circumvent these rules in your signature, avatar, post comments, or any other place on the website. There may also be rules for specific sub-forums; please read the descriptions for each sub-forum to be sure you comply with those rules.
A word about censorship and freedom of speech
This is not a place where you can say whatever you want. Think of this website as my home and that I’ve invited you in as a guest. If I don’t like what you’re doing or how you’re acting, you will be shown the door and you will never be allowed back in, ever.